Re: Thanks to Carl

But this is no surprise; Carl has long mastered the prescient
supererogatory.

David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
Box 8103
NCSU
Raleigh, NC 27695-8103

On Jun 17, at 7:53 PM, Robert Holmgren wrote:

For those who may not know, Carl discovered quite by chance,
during personal interaction with a Penn tech, that the
University of Pennsylvania was shutting down its CCAT email
listserver, and that we would not be able to continue there.
There was no official notification! Had he not inquired, we
would have been set adrift without oars or an anchor. Carl
located a comfortable new home, and managed the entire
transition quite seamlessly (a lot of work!), with a deadline
looming in less than 48 hours. Carl really earned our
gratitude.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx