Re: Caution. A virus has been posted to the list

For some reason, I wasn't able to delete this infected file with either the
Delete command or the Delete key (NT 4, McAfee virus software). The only
thing that worked was moving it to the A drive and discarding the floppy.
I'm passing this on FWIW.

Alison Tartt