RE: XYWIN HOGS WAR

One more note about OS/2 and cpu use: I don't have hard
evidence, but I have gotten the feeling the system can be
"broken in," and gets faster over time especially in its
handling of applications. The only guess I have is an
intelligent swap file that knows where to place the most
often-used dlls for quick access, but I really haven't the
faintest. To get to the point, the week or two or so I have
used Agenda in a new installation, the application has been
slower and more resource-hungry. Soon it seems to speed up.

Rafe