Re: Is XY-Write a word-processor or a text editor?

At 08:02 PM 12/11/00 +1100, Michael Edwards wrote:
>   Put simply: Is XY-Write a full-featured word-processor, with various
>formatting capacities, or is it simply a text editor, producing only
pure-text
>files? I

The former, but with readable formatting codes in the document, very
similar to an HTML editor.

>   I'm starting to get close to being ready to buy XY-Write. Could anyone
>please suggest the best way of getting it? Would you ever find it for
sale in
>software stores, or do you have to order it over the Internet?

Why don't you surf to the NotaBene site (www.notabene.com) where you can
download a free trial version of NotaBene, which is basically XYwrite in
fancy Windows clothing.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)