Lotus WP -- Nice surprise

The CD of the German PC mag came with a full version of Lotus WP. I installed it out of curiousity, as I usually do when I come across a word processor.
The software seems huge, graphics-oriented, bloated with features, but at the same time more stable
and faster than Microsoft Word. No surprise on any of these accounts.
But lo and behold, unter "Save as" I find an entry for "XYwrite DOS/Windows".
Now *that* is a nice touch! I think I write a congratulatory e-mail to Lotus.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo