Re: Help!

Reply to note from "Leslie Savan"  Sun, 31 Jan
2010 22:36:54 -0500

> OK. But how do I copy it and where do I copy it to?

I take it you're unfamiliar with the DOS command prompt? OK, let's
not go there.

> Well, I just plugged in the flash drive, and, to my surprise,
> there was nothing that read "EDITOR.EXE." There was EDITOR with
> an icon that looks like a monitor (when I put the cursor on it,
> it reads: "Type: Application. Size: 177KB").

That's the file you want.

Go to My Computer, double click on Local Disk (C:). Locate the
folder that has your XyWrite program files. Drag the EDITOR icon
(the 177 KB file) from your flash drive onto that folder (put the
mouse pointer on the EDITOR icon, hold down the Left Mouse Button,
drag the icon onto the XyWrite folder, then release the mouse
button). If prompted and asked whether to replace the existing file,
answer Yes.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx