Re: Custom keyboards

Unhappily, my old Omnikey Ultra died several years ago, after several
repairs by B. Tibbetts... Perfect keyboard layout. Anyhow, the IBM-style
Unicomp "touch" is better.

Manuel Castelao

Fred Weiner wrote:
On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Robert Holmgren mailto:holmgren@xxxxxxxx> wrote: Bob Tibbetts is a saint (http://www.northgate-keyboard-repair.com/ )! He fixes them, sells them. ’He repaired a 1992 OmniKey Ultra of mine, had a few sticking keys. Cleaned it up. ’Works like new. Cost me about $60 with the shipping. FW.