Re: italics

Nathan Sivin believes

>chances are that TG stopped writing new printer
>drivers for XyDOS some time ago

I find this an extraordinary statement, in view of what I saw for myself on
TTG's website just last week: (i) continued offering for sale of XyDOS, and
(ii) the statement that:

>We constantly work to improve our products

I can only infer that the legendary Dave Erickson is constantly working to
write new printer drivers, whereupon Kenneth Frank, ever the perfectionist,
constantly returns them for improvements.
Peter Evans