RE: The Gender Genie

Carl, you are too damn funny!

Where I got the link to the Gender Genie was a technical writer's
discussion list, and several female members commented on how heavily
male their professional writing tended to score. One even tried to
"tweak" a submission towards female...to no avail (I wish she had
described how she'd tried to feminize her writing).

-BrianH.

-----Original Message----- From: Carl Distefano

> I submitted two paragraphs from George Eliot's The Mill on the Floss.
One came back male, the other female. The 'bot has a sense of humor.