Re: Keystroke switching in multitasking environments

In article ,
hticn@xxxxxxxx (Stephen A. Carter) wrote:
>In article , Wolfgang Bechstein wrote:
>>Robert Holmgren wrote:
>>I am using the Yarn mail reader to read this and various other mailing lists.
>>Yarn normally sorts incoming mail (using some information in the header)
>>neatly into folders for the various lists. But for some reason, all posts
>>by Robert Holmgren appear *not* in the XyWrite folder but in my "private
>>mail" folder. I do see them and from their content I know that they belong
>>into the XyWrite mailing list and are not addressed to me personally, but
>>Yarn doesn't seem to realize this. Do others have this problem as well?
>
>I'm using Yarn v0.89 for OS/2, and I have the same problem.

Fellow Yarn users: I solved the problem by changing my filter for the
XyWrite list to examine the entire header and to look for
"xywrite@ccat".

Dan Kanagy                          dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
Tokyo, Japan                       wordwise@xxxxxxxx