Re: dos program

> It' s not a problem related to xywrite,
>
> but if somebody could help me ... :-)....
>
> I' m looking for a DOS program able to copy long WIN95 file names.
>
> Otherwise, a sort of Norton Commander (c) for DOS with support for
>
> WIN95.
>
> Thanks.

I use several Norton Commander-type programs. There is a DOS version that is supposed to have long
filename support. It's called
Volkov Commander and can be found at:

http://www.kki.net.pl/~volkov/indx-eng.htm

(The beta version supposedly supports long filenames.) The thing that i like about this program is
that is can be run on any DOS
machine since it was crafted in assembly language.

FWIW

Russ