Re: XyWWWeb.REG error message

Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
By the by, does anyone know WHERE the latest version of Tbird (2.0.0.22) has HIDDEN the option to attach a signature file to one's messages?
In the Linux version, it's under Account Settings (Edit pulldown menu; might be Tools pulldown menu in Win). It's on the first (or top) settings page associated with yr email address; in my case, the page displays if I click on "pglagasse@xxxxxxxx" in the list of items on the left.

Paul Lagasse