Re: Disappearing Speedos (Still !!)

Jordan, please keep in mind that I'm not in the same office as techniocal
Support, and do not get onto the board nearly as often.... so if you don't get
a response from me as quickly as you would like, that's the reason.

Well, with respect to this problem, if it's not inconvenient please zip up the
fonts and nclose them in a message to my attention. I've got some additional
Speedo fonts, I believe, but not that many. It would be helpful to get yours.

Regards, Jim