Re: Off topic question.

 I think, I think I found the solution, while waiting for an
 answer. Using PkZip for DOS, the only reasonable OS, as far
 as I am concerned, I issued the following command:

 pkzip -&fu  c:\xy4\*.*
Now that you've got the solution to copying on floppies ... why not buy a
"thumb" drive (flash memory) for about $30 and use it for the whole Xy
directory and much more? Widely sold--e.g., at Staples.
The thumb drives require a minimum of win98 SE and some brands are a bit
hard to install on that OS, but I hear it goes in easily under later OS's.

I keep a couple of them stored in my laptop bag.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx