Re: Stack glitch

** Reply to note from "R Tennenbaum"  Wed, 19 Feb 97 12:07:02 -0400

>>>symptom of some sort of conflict, or needn't I worry about it?

>>Note that Stack traps and EXits when it receives from the KeyBoarD any of
>>the following functions as the *first* characters in a key definition:
>> BN BX H@ HF HL JH JM OP SH VH
>>Untrapped, these funcs would cause Stack to crash. In normal operation,
>>Stack PRoMPTs "Hit key again" in response (requests you to issue the
>>trapped keystroke a second time).

> Uh huh. I did RTFM. I don't get that prompt, okay? And when I ask
> about potentially worrisome conflicts, I am also polling other users
> here about ones they may have observed.

What is the full assignment on F5? I have not seen a sticky key attributable to
Stack, at least that I can remember, apart from the above situation. When that
starts to happen to me, as it does about once per 18 months, it means my keyboard
is going south, time to call Northgate and order another Omnikey/102.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx