Re: file dating in Xy 3.54

≪ Does anyone know how to get round Xy3's Millennium
problem with 1996? All files dated later than that show up
as 1980, with 1998 coming out as 1982. [...] I am deeply
reluctant to upgrade to 4 (not because I am short of $129,
fortunately) but out of profound technological conservatism.
But is there any way I can upgrade legally to, say, 3.56? ≫
--Alan Lothian

Hi, Alan. This is an acknowledged bug, one that I believe is
confined to v3.54. It was discussed here once--probably in
'96--and I seem to recall that TTG offered to upgrade owners
to v3.57. ... Ciao. 	--a