DOS 5.0

You sounded so enthusiastic, Henry, I went out and bought DOS 5 this
morning and blew the whole day installing it. Actually, installing DOS
wasn't so hard, it was getting the rest of my system to work with it. I
use a task switcher, as you may recall, and after many phone calls to
New Hampshire I've finally gotten it to work more or less right,
although I can't get it to load into high memory. DOS 5 does include
some great features--thank God I never got around to buying QEMM.
Thanks for the info.