Re: OS/2 2.1 And Xy

Having just installed OS/2 and loving it, I second the motion for a 32-bit,
OS/2 XyWrite. David's right: You can tinker with, customize and fine-tune
OS/2 (just as you can Xy, but obviously on an OS level), so a 32-bit Xy is
bound to appeal to avid OS/2 users. And I believe and hope they will become
more and more numerous. OS/2 is a wonderful OS -- vastly better than
DOS/Windoze. Ohmigosh, what a product Xy for OS/2 could be!