Re: Installing Xy DOS from orig. disks

J R FOX wrote:
I thought we were talking about a Xy4DOS install set
(?).

That is most definitely what I am talking about. And my whole point is
to try and make upgrading to 4 easy for all these people who
insist on clinging to III. I am the last person to advocate "the
latest and greatest" (which is usually the latest and worst) or change
for the sake of change. But 4 was and is an enormous improvement over III.
Anyway, I have established that only disk 2 of my set was trashed, and Peter Goldberg is going to see if his copy is still readable and email me the contents of it if so. Then--not till the end of next week if then--I will try again and see if my method works.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx