Re: XyWrite Development

To clarify my position on the DOS product, what I was trying to
say, in perhaps an ambiguous manner, is that the market for DOS
products is such that we cannot afford to devote the same level
of resources to further development as we do to the Windows/GUI
product. That was not intended to mean that we have or intend
in the forseeable future to "freeze" the product. We intend to
continue to improve its stability and incorporate those
enhancements that are readily transferable from the Windows
developments. To a large extent Xy4 and XyWin have shared a
common code base, and often that sort of retrofitting is rather
easy.

As we move forward, however, some of that will cease to be
practical. For instance, our development version of XyWin is
now 32 bit, and consequently some of the functions built for
that product are simply not compatible with the 16 model of the
DOS product.

In the final analysis at some point we will have to look at
revenues, but for now we certainly sell enough DOS to make it an
important component of our product mix.

Hope this clarifies it a bit.

Kenneth Frank