TAME update (Pre8)

David Thomas sends this:
===========
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:11:29 -0500

I have been away for a while, and am just now getting started again.

>> On re-opening the program, the console had both moved and resized
Itself

A DOS shortcut is required if you want Tame to restore settings like window
position and text size as they last were.  You must hacve a non-dos
shortcut because the file is named _default.pif.view-tam.

In most cases, a non dos shortcut is created when the app name is specified
as a bat file.  A DOS shortcut can run a bat file, but the bat file name
must be added to an existing DOS shortcut. To do this,

1. Create a new shortcut and list any DOS app as the target. Save this.
2. Modify properties of the shortcut, and specify the bat file.

David