Re: Participation by top execs

≪	Somebody wrote (was it Wendell Cochran?):

	< Not many commercial software top execs trade
	public msgs online with users. >

	I know of a few. [...] ≫ --Lee Hickling

To relieve Wendell Cochran of the burden of what I posted, I'll apologize
for not making myself clear. I'd hoped the word commercial would
distinguish developers who distribute applications via traditional
channels--retail or mail--from those who distribute utilities online.
I believe the publishers Lee cited all fall into the latter category.
What *is* the proper term for non-shareware/freeware developers?

Beyond that ... Dorothy said it all.

				* * *

Totally offtopic, but not worth a separate msg: Local tv news xySighting.
Did any other New Yorkers notice xyDos on the screen of a Jewish Week
reporter in a piece on Orthodox concubines one night last week? 	--a