Re: FILEMENU.PM - correction

Reply to note from Peregrine@xxxxxxxx Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:15:42 EST

-> if I change user variable 2 to "N," the filemenu stays open
-> merely as a file and not as a functional menu. Is there a way
-> it can remain open AND functional for calling up more files,
-> or does that crowd the memory or cause other problems?

No, the only way to reuse the menu, even if it's already open, is to
launch FILEMENU.PM anew. (If the menu file is already open, the
program switches to it; if not, it CAlls it.) For this reason, I
don't see any utility in setting UserVar 2 to "No", and I may
eliminate this option in future versions of FILEMENU.PM.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx