Re: DOS commands etc. (Off Topic)

It would be interesting to have more details about how you did this - can
you do it in Win 98SE?
MickeySoft has been removing stuff for years. They dropped DISKCOMP, DISKCOPY, and
FC a long time ago, the latter being a useful complement to the COMP command.
O.K., the first two are strictly for floppies, and floppies are generally
irrelevant now in the WIN world, but these three items can still be quite useful. At least up through W98, I was able to lift _certain_ DOS versions of these items, add them back, and have them still work. Other versions would not work. This was on other people's systems. Don't recall if I had as much success with NT on my own
system.