Re: Vista

Hey All,

Dave Pogue had an article describing new things coming for Vista:

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/technology/circuits.html

FYI,

Russ

On Jan 6, 2006, at 12:44 AM, Harry Binswanger wrote:

It seems to me pretty obvious what a "window on the Desktop" means: almost all programs open as windows on the Desktop!
Microsoft's new OS, Vista, makes the desktop 3D, judging by what I saw, briefly, on the news. Sort of like looking at a rollodex (remember those) at a slight angle. It looked like a great improvement. Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx