From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: XyWrite III manual - downloadable

Harry,

Thanks for the encouragement. Flash has scanned the tables of contents
of the remaining manuals, and I have processed them in a neat little
package. The idea is to find out if there is enough interest to make it
worth while putting these online. Have your say and drop us a line!

Download the TOC digest at:
http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/Contents_of_Xy3_manuals.zip

Best regards,

Kari Eveli