Re: XyWrite III plus and Y2K

≪ Only way [xyWrite 3] shows its age as I use it
is its inability to comprehend that a logical
partition can be bigger than 33 megs. ≫

	What commands are you using that show a
	limit of 33 Megs? --Daniel Say

Hi, Daniel. Only one: dir, and I would call the
seemingly random figure it calls free a miscalculation,
not a limit. The only thing affected is my sense
of how much space is available. When it matters,
I redirect a dos /c chkdsk [drive] to a tmp file.

And, Art, anent the original topic, I neglected to
mention that DR DOS 7 is not only y2k-compliant,
Caldera claims the kernel will correct the system
date even if your BIOS is noncompliant. ... Ciao. 	--a

	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: