Re: (fwd) Hurray for InfoWorld - Win95 L

Harmon,

        On 31 March you wrote:

  I hope you understand that I'm not just trying to put down TTG. And,
BTW, that quote of mine you used there was not a public
statement, but a private e-mail to DW, which he then chose to
share with the group. Not that
I care, but just for the record. I said I would observe the cease
fire in the os wars, and didn't post that "MSphobic diatribe" as
some would call it. 8-)

            Sorry for my gaffe; I didn't pick up
            on the fact that your message was a
            private e-mail. I'll try to be more