RE: keyboard connection adapters

" Joe Solla wonders:
" >If I buy a new box with . . . ps-2 keyboard port, can I:
" >
" >1. Use my old Northgate keyboard(s) with some sort of adapter?
"
" Yes, with an adapter. It's a very normal kind of adapter (at least on this
" side of the world): just tell your obliging retailer that you want to use
" an old keyboard with a PS/2 keyboard port.
" :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
" Peter Evans
"
--------------------
	And go out now and try to find nice keyboards, usually used,
	that have the same feel and keys (hwere's "~", "/", "\" etc?)
	because they are increasingly Windows 104 keyboards
	with too-soft touch.

	And while you are about it getting PS2-DIN keyboard
	connection adapter, look around for a keyboard cable
	extender (2 metres, 4 metres but coiled so tight that
	they don't stretch the distance) often DIN-DIN that
	allow you to move your keyboard to a good distance
	and to a proper height table/desk from the "Box".

	There are terminal extenders too.

	"You have nothing to lose but your chains^h^h^h^h cables"

	I prefer the PS2-DIN connectors on a short lead rather
	than the double-ended peanut that they often are.

	There is the rather wonderful spacesaving vertical
	Dexton keyboard.

					typed by nose
					Daniel Say say@xxxxxxxx