Re: Saving to Floppy Disk under OS/2

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, R Tennenbaum wrote:

> I may be one of the people who told him FP32 was unstable, cause it was
> for me, and FP36 was supposed to accompany V4's FP6. My impression is
> FP26 is fine and the only real reasons to install FP3x would be for
> Java 1.1 support or I suppose the latest fixes for large IDE drives.

Yes, you were. The fix for large IDE drives could be useful, though I
don't have a problem right now. I understand that FP32 also has a fix for
the Y2000 problem. I'll need that eventually, but I rather think there'll
be another FP between now and then that has a reputation for being stable,
as has FP26. Either that or I'll have a new machine or operating system
by then. I'm still thinking of getting Win98, depending on what sort of
things I hear about it when it comes out.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                   lawyer@xxxxxxxx
 Boston, MA 02108-2503            http://world.std.com/~lawyer/