Re: XX-ratings

I think Annie is right about anything that is dependant on debug
to work -- it won't cross platforms. Mime is another alternative
that is pretty universal, although if someone could set up an FTP
site that was easier to upload to, that would be the simplest of
all -- unless some one doesn't have ftp access, which is hard to
imagine these days. How could you live w/o ftp?
8-(

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!

=============
Microsoft Network, or any service owned in full or in part by
Microsoft, is prohibited from redistributing this work in any
form, in whole or in part.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this
post is available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or
local equivalent.
Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these
terms. Please send notices of violation to hseaver@xxxxxxxx
and postmaster@xxxxxxxx.