2 Questions And A Bug

SysOp,

1. I too would like to know if the F frames can be accessed by hitting the
letter or number rather than cursoring down. 2. How do you modify your menu to
take advantage of the U1 files, in 4.16 rather than having to put the routines
in xy4.dlg? 3. Bug: Using such high ASCII characters as 208-212 in Xy 4.016
creates a problem.  They appear on screen but when you save the file and
recall them, they don't appear. Since I often use high ASCII characters as
temporary place holders in XPL routines this becomes quite a problem if the
files need to be saved temporarily.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Leslie Bialler Columbia University Press