Re: SETCFG command added to change config options on the fly

Hi,

In the latest vDosPlus build (build 2016.11.05) I have added the SETPORT command which allows to view and change the settings of the COMx and LPTx ports (x=1..9) on the fly from the DOS command line. Hope this will be useful too.

Wengier