Re: Keyboard lead

Robert Holmgren wrote:
** Reply to message from "M.C."  on Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:05:22
+0100
The keyboard layout is different but it works.

Really? In what way different?
The computer I used for my brief test was running W98SE (Spanish
version). Then, I simply replaced the standard Spanish 101/102 keyboard
with the old AT (88 keys) and, obviously, some keys didn't act as
expected. It would be necessary to install the new keyboard via Control
Panel/Add New Hardware, etc. and to use a Spanish PC/AT keyboard layout.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao