Re: Anyone there?

Re Nota Bene

The topic of the list is XyWrite. There is an excellent list for Nota
Bene run from Tel-Aviv, in which I for one got a good start in XPL
programming. I would suggest people whose focus is NB will be happier
if they move to it. Nothing wrong here, however, with comparative
discussions, etc.

But fair warning. I was swindled by Nota Bene out of the cost of a
program when they simply decided not to honor their guarantee. I have
a fair opinion of the program (clearly better than XY for input of
Russian and other exotic languages, more idiosyncratic but with
certain specialized advantages for English), but I wouldn't do
business with the people under any circumstances.

--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science