From: Robert Holmgren
Sent: Nov 25, 2005 4:40 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Unusual Plan for XyWWWeb.U2 v119 + NBWin Beta v8.0s

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"  on Fri, 25
Nov 2005 15:58:10 -0500

> I was just on their site, and they appear to.

A v8 demo? The only one I see is v7. Let's not get into a frustrating
discussion of v8 based on the v7 demo's lesser capabilities.

https://www.notabene.com/secure/order_forms/allv8.html#a_upgrade

> DID Xy ever use serial numbers?

Sure. Xy4 and XyWin both. It's bound in to the manuals, just inside the front
cover, with a mail-in tear-off that left a stub showing your S/N#.

> they'll apparently send a CD to poor peons like me without broadband

It's 20.84Mb. You could DL it overnight with dial-up -- no problem. Or DL it
at work, put it on your flash drive, & stick it in your pocket. Skin the cat!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx