Re: Richard's Objections

You're right; placement problems are worse in XYWIN. But I hand-tune the
appearance of each page (it's poetry, so I have a lot of wiggle room)
and can usually get the footnotes where I want them. Maybe the next
versio will have the true remedy.

By the way, for all those people who replied by defending the usefulness
of an editor which can output pure (or close to pure) ASCII, why not use
the SemWare Editor, or Boxer, or any other programmable ascii editor? I
use the Semware editor for almost all of my plain ascii editing, and
only bother with a 'word processor' when I want to 'format' the text for
printing.

Gee these mailing lists sure are fun.

Richard Minutillo
rgm@xxxxxxxx