Re: Fw: Xywrite list queries re keyboard assignments

Most of these are understandably off our customizing hands to follow
"Windows convention".  However, the key F4 and F6 inconjuction with Ctrl,
Ctrl+Shift, Alt+Shift, C+A+S are simply incongrous and absurd.
No--a secret Windows key shortcut is to use ctrl-F6 to shift among open
windows within a program. I use it thus in Eudora to switch among open
emails. Ctrl-shift F6 works the same way. And alt-F4 closes/exits programs.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx