Status Of Chain Print Problem

Robert, we have your files here in Development and are working on the problems.
It seems that the extensive number of mode commands throughout the two files
(about 1600) is releted to the problem. If, as you know, a third file is added
to the chain (and that file has very little or no data), the problem occurs.
So, I merged the second file into the first and then modified the parent file
so that there were only two files in the chain; the problem was still apparent.
We found that by removing a majority of the mode commands from the body of the
second file, the chain print works.

I will post notice here as soon as we have an intermediary update for you. I
expect to be informed within the next couple of days.

Regards, SysOp