Re: CI vs. CH

Minor correction, I did not say I had problems w/ CI (which I never use, a
respondent to my comment mentioned it). I use CH 98 percent of the time.

At 03:10 PM 11/6/01 -0500, you wrote:
Carl, does this mean that CI in XY4 can handle long docs without getting lost (according to Jay McNally)? Or should I change to CH for everything? Charles ----- Original Message ----- From: Carl Distefano To: XyWrite Mailing List Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 3:21 PM Subject: CI vs. CH > In Signature, Xy4 and later versions of XyWrite > (including NotaBene for Windows), the CI and CH commands > are functionally *identical*: both behave like CI did in > Xy3-. There is no screen refresh while the CHange is in > progress (i.e., both CH and CI operate "invisibly"). > > -- > Carl Distefano > cld@xxxxxxxx > http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/ >