Re: Do we actually need XP support?

Jordan,

If you have the CDs, download http://www.imgburn.com/ and make the ISOs
yourself legally and with complete confidence. This is one of best
programs to support any virtualization program. You can make ISOs from
CDs or folders without any fuss.

As to Harry's point "Why is W2K superior to Win7 32-bit (which runs Xy
with NTVDM just as XP does).", I completely agree, but many of us prefer
64-bit systems, and if you go that route, some kind of virtualization is
necessary. W2K is lightweight and perhaps less buggy in some ways that
XP (that, in my opinion, would need a service pack 4). The less you have
on top of the host system, the better you are off. W2K is the minimum if
you want good integration with the host.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx