Re: ftp programs

--- On Tue, 1/13/09, Andy Turnbull  wrote:

> From: Andy Turnbull
> Subject: ftp programs
> To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 2:17 PM
> did someone say there was an ftp manager of some sort built
> into windows?
> Where?
>
> andy t

Most operating systems include at least a basic one. I've used the one in OS/2 | eCS, but not
whatever may come with Windows. There is at least one FTP Add-On for FireFox. And I believe there
are some standalone freeware FTP programs for Windows. A keyword search at places like Tucows.Com
should turn some up.

Jordan