Re: On button, & straight to the Command Line

At 12:14 PM 12/15/00 -0500, Leslie Bialler wrote:
>> I always start XY4 with a XY4.BAT file with the content :
>>     break=off
>>     editor ,d:\xy4\start4.int/e4000
>>     break=on
>> However, a shortcut on the desktop pointing to this .bat file does not
>> work. So, I'll live with my DOS window.
>>
>Now that is totally odd! I will ask our computer administrator next time I
see
>him. He doesn't know XyWrite but he knows batch files, thankfully.

Actually, I got this batchfile from this very list, long ago. To my
embarrassment, I forgot what exactly the problem was at the time, but there
was some XY4 behaviour that bothered me, and this batchfile cured it.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)