Help with XyWrite Install on new computer

Help!
I've got a new Vaio laptop running XP. Trying to install XyWrite 4.12 on it. Install went okay (I had to copy a few files from my existing XyWrite directory on my old XP laptop- new machine doesn't have a 3.5 floppy so I copied the old floppies to a memory stick and ran the install from there) and after a little tweaking, the program ran on the new machine.

After I rebooted, however, it won't run. Click on the icon or start from the RUN command and nothing happens. It as if the program doesn't exist.

I also added an Autoexec.bat file with the following line on the new machine:

PATH=C:\XW;

Help. I need my XyWrite.