Re: Your Inquiries

Nathan,

I just recveived the following private message from you. There
seems
to have been some kind of mixup, since I'm definitely NOT Michael
Norman.

> Michael Norman:
>
> 1. You will find extensive discussion of changing the Windows
system
> font for XW over the past 3 months. Check the welcome message
for how
> to download the archived messages.
>
> 2. There are just about a hundred subscribers at the moment.
This is
> definitely not Tech Support. On the other hand, most questions
get
> answered--sometimes BY XY Tech Support, who subscribe,
sometimes by
> people who know things TG doesn't. It's all free.
>
> --
> Nathan Sivin
> History and Sociology of Science
> University of Pennsylvania
> Philadelphia PA 19104-3325
> (nsivin@xxxxxxxx)

I thought I'd let you know. Best regards,

------
Wolfgang Bechstein        NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:
wolfie@xxxxxxxx
J/E/G technical translation   Tel 81-43-461-5911 Fax
81-43-461-5910
------