Re: LaserGo, GS32

Reply to note from MCSWAIN@xxxxxxxx Fri, 5 Sep 97 17:55:36 +0000

-> I bought GS32, mounted it and configured it according to the
-> directions, and have successfully used it with XYWRITE4 for DOS

Ditto, though so far I've only previewed, not printed out. Nor have
I added any external fonts, so haven't yet tackled width tables.
Initial impression: GS32 works, PS is real value-added.
Disappointments: GS documentation is thin (a 73K .HTM file).
Preview function lacks a continuous zoom; you're limited to four
predetermined sizes.

I wonder why GoScript often goes unmentioned in some basic on-line
texts, e.g., the comp.lang.postscript FAQ. Annie?

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx