Re: MSW macro for underbar to italics

Reply to note from Bill Troop  Wed, 25 Feb 2015
01:22:24 +0000

> thanks for the heads up.

Just a hunch, Bill, nothing more. I'm thinking in particular of the
Paste options: Keep Source Formatting (Default), Merge Formatting,
Keep Text Only. I recently switched from the default to Merge
Formatting ("changes the [source] formatting so that it matches the
text that surrounds it [in the destination document]"), and it seems
to work well in general (it's usually what I intend when I paste) and
in "paste from XyWrite" mode.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx