Re: TAME...

Harry,

Sorry, but that's not Arial. Looks more like a courier version to me.
Arial is strictly sans serif, and your ells have serifs.
You're absolutely right. I just took Tame's word for it, that by selecting
Arial I'd get Arial. Doesn't really even resemble Arial.
I've been playing around more with all the menu-options on Tame and I have
to say, it is a gigantic mess. You can get really interesting things
happening--e.g., I got what looked to be a Times New Roman, with not great
Kerning--but I have found no system, no rhyme or reason to it. You'd think
they could at least give us a little rhyme--e.g.,:

With TAME to get true Arial font
Consult the works of Manny Kant.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx