Re: Encode/decode

No effect with s/g 02 set to 7.
Too bad. I assume that a code-page issue is at play, but, really, I
don't know. ENCODE is Robert's baby, so I'll leave it to him to
suggest a solution.
For now, please use QPE to encode "live" XPL included in posts to the
list (and QPD to decode it). QPE is a rigorous implementation of the
quoted-printable scheme described in RFC 2045, and will handle
anything you throw at it. (The QPE and QPD routines are part of the
Jumbo XyWWWeb U2 file for Xy4 and NBWin.)
In the alternative, I'd love to revive interest in Wally Bass's
lightning-fast and wonderfully elegant XYENC(ode) and XYDEC(ode)
programs, and the U2 frames I wrote as Xy4 front ends for them. We'd
have to determine first, though, whether the issue you've identified
also affects the output of these programs.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx