Xywrite DOS in Windows 2000 (Display Issues)

Running a DOS application full screen in Windows 2000 does indeed produce
an ugly display, and I would agree that it is unacceptable. One solution
(which I use) is Ultravision, and it produces an excellent display. There
may be others. I must admit there are some things here which I still do
not understand, despite considerable reading and tinkering. Windows 2000
is not a DOS-friendly environment and information is not easy to come by,
but there are ways to make it work.

I'm down to two DOS apps, Xywrite and R:Base. But I've got both working
under W2K, and with great Ultravision displays.

Tom Hawley
tjh@xxxxxxxx